Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On Hold

I was on hold to speak with a service rep at Apple today. I waited about 20 minutes or so, and finally someone took my call. Of course, this was when my daughter started to act up. She was whinning about something and my computer just went out at that moment. The service guy had to wait for ME to get my computer running again so I could give him the serial number. My daughter got louder as I finally was able to give the guy the number. Just as I thought I had successfully given him the info, I realized the line had disconnected. Yikes! I called back again but eventually hung up without getting a response from them. Very frustrating, to say the least! I'll have to call back at an earlier time.

1 comment:

TFO said...

oh that sucks. it's the customer service double standard. you have to wait for them but they won't wait for you.