Friday, November 2, 2007

Creating Routines

October was such a busy month. My home is beyond recognition right now. I need to get a grip on housework and have routines to follow each day so I can keep up with everything. I even have a timer next to me so I can manage the time I spend online. I'll post updates here on my progress. Being accountable will make a difference. I don't like to disappoint!

There actually is a website that shows you how to develop routines and stay organized. It is www.flylady.net. If anyone else is interested, we can keep tabs on each other while we go through the steps. I have been trying to do this for much longer than I want to admit, but it's getting to the point that I I need to get serious about this. Ok, time to clean the sink!

2 comments:

Karen Jensen said...

I am a one-winged fly, myself. I really find the morning and evening routines helpful.

Beth K. Vogt said...

I like the idea of the timer for keeping track of computer time. I need to go find a fun, funky timer for my desk.
Ding!