Thursday, July 3, 2008

Idle Hands



With time on my hands, what important project has been keeping me busy? Shopping, of course!  I actually don't shop all the time. I rarely buy on impulse, but I figure I deserve a few treats once in a while. Now I'm anxiously awaiting my packages to arrive.  I ordered a book I have already read, but it is so good that I had to own a copy.  The other things will be new to me. Now I need to keep up with the household chores to not feel guilty about my purchases.   

2 comments:

KJ said...

What's the book? My favorite ones I've read in the last few months are "The Time Traveller's Wife" and "Misadventures and Merfolk" Great stories.

Groove Momma said...

It was "Poemcrazy." This book flows like a memoir, yet gives lots of great suggestions for writing poetry.

I'll have to keep those books you mentioned in mind!